From Our Readers: Help Found Around The World

Barbara and Charles,

I’m writing you from Quito, Ecuador. Three months ago, I bought your book, The Power of Humility at a supermarket. I didn’t know who you were or anything about you, never heard about your stories or books, but something pushed me to buy it.

It was amazing for me how the book talked a lot about the higher power and the Twelve Step program since I have been in AA for three years now, and since then have been trying to be a better human being through this kind of books, especially the ones that talk about ego.

This mail is to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a great job you are doing. I feel very happy to have met you and will keep on following your work. Right now I need angels in my life to show me how to live well and I feel you both are some of them.

Thanks,
N.D.




.
.

No comments: