Barbara would like to remind you to attend the upcoming Cannabis Hemp Conference sponsored by Cambridge House International in Vancouver, BC., July 9 & 10 at the Westin Bayshore.
Strengthening the Roots of Growth, Healing and Connection
Join us on July 9th and 10th at the Westin Bayshore to take part in cultivating a common ground for the future use of Cannabis both nationally and internationally.
We are very excited to have Dr. Lumir Hanus, the ground-breaking scientist who discovered the
Endocannabinoid System, joining us as the Keynote Speaker for the conference. Also
speaking will be internationally-acclaimed author Martin A. Lee (Smoke Signals) who will
be presenting on the CBD panel. We are also very pleased to have Dr. Paul Hornby
joining us, a world recognized expert and scientist who has profiled over 15,000 different
strains using HPLC technology.
Our Panel Discussions Include:
- Medicinal Use of Cannabis
- CBD Discussion
- Dispensary & LP Discussion
- Cannabis Genetics
- Sacred/Ceremonial/Historical Use
- Cannabis Cultivation and Growing
- Hemp Solutions (fuel, industrial use, nutrition, and textiles)
- Cannabis and Lifestyle
- Cannabis-Environmental Protection and Sustainability
- Never before has there been such a wealth of information and research on the practical,therapeutic and medicinal uses of Cannabis, as well as a growing understanding and acceptance of Cannabis on the part of the general public.
For more information visit: http://cannabishempconference.com/