It's here! The Natural Soul Is Here Now!

My new book, The Natural Soul is now in!   If you order here, I will  autograph the book and ship it directly to you.  (Enter the name you wish me to sign it to in the space provided below.) You can also request The Natural Soul at your favorite bookseller or purchase it online through most retailers like Amazon.com.







Recipient Name for Autograph:








God has a Dream
And the Dream comes true
Each time one of us Awakens

BARBARA HARRIS WHITFIELD


You and I are on a journey of Awakening.  We're becoming the complete persons that we were born and meant to be before the troubles of the world tried to distract us.  Like an acorn growing into an oak, our Soul can grow and develop into the fullest and most complete that it can be in this lifetime.

It's quite a path, this journey of Awakening, and I'm glad to share it with you.

I hope that you enjoy this book and all of the warm energy that it offers as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Wishing you peace and serenity on your journey.

Barbara
.
.
.

No comments: